Pages

21/11/2013

Do you ever love a book so much you just want to keep reading it over and over again, like it's on repeat?

I'm sitting here thinking about The Selection and I really want to re-read it, but I've just started Ruby Red and I'm really liking it so far.

I kind of feel bad if I read a book more  than once within the same month, because I feel like I'm wasting time on something I've already read when I could be spending my time exploring other books, characters and worlds. Like I've already read the book, I know what happens and it's not gonna change...

I feel like my time is so limited. I need to read as many books as I can because I have so many that I really want to read, and I have to read them all soon before my tastes start changing.

This is the weirdest post I've probably ever written, and it most likely makes no sense but I had to get this out. Anyone feel slightly the same? Or am I just crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment