Pages

29/10/2015

Apologies and justifications.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been fairly absent recently, but I seem to enter a massive reading slump whilst at university, and I haven't found a way to overcome it just yet! But I thought I'd give you a little update on, not only my reading world, but also my real world.

I completed my first assignment last week and I'm now waiting the results, I'm pretty confident about it so hopefully I got at least a 2:1, if I'm lucky maybe a 1st! But here's hoping.

I am currently in the process of reading the Silver Lining's Playbook - Matthew Quick! I am loving it just as much as I love the movie. Both the movie and the book are slowly creeping into my favourites list! I will try and finish it soon (l o l let's see) but a review is definitely on the way!

In more exciting news, I recently attended a careers event for my course where I met an intern at Bloomsbury who's into Marketing and Publicity within the publishing house. I spoke to her for a while and she got me so excited about trying to get into publishing after I graduate in a few years time! I've made my first ever contact, via Networking and she also said she'd send me a list of people I could contact to get work experience! It's so so exciting for me, nothing is more important than building a career around something that you love and have a passion for. This is all looking so very real to me now. I love it.

So that's about it, I hope you all have a fab Halloween and rest of the week!!!

I promise I'll try and update more, but definitely come Christmas time you won't be able to get rid of me, so it's not the end!!!

Ciao for now <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment