Pages

02/05/2017

Mini-Haul / May TBR!

Well hello again! I know, I know it's been a while since I've done a haul.. actually it's been a while since I've blogged at all, but life just got in the way! I should be revising right now, but I had a sudden urge to show you the very few books I got in the post today! I just couldn't wait. Since I've got these new books that I'm super excited to read, I thought I'd just turn this into a little May TBR and hopefully get them read before the month is over.

So without further ado, here are the two books that I am planning to read this month!


I'm going to start off with a book that hasn't yet been released, this book was sent to me by Walker Books (so thank you very much to them!). It's by an author that I absolutely adore, so I was so excited when this dropped through my letter box! 

Release - Patrick Ness 
*This obviously isn't the final cover!* 
I don't really know much about this book, apart from it's about a teenage boy, who has strict religious parents and everything goes wrong for him on this particular day - there's also an element of fantasy but that's about all I know. 

I've started reading it and I'm 50 pages in and I'm really liking it so far, so hopefully it'll be a major win!

Buy Release here! * 

The final book is one that I hardly need to introduce, I'll just let this next picture do all the talking. 
Yes, here it is. A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J Maas 
I don't normally pre-order books but I just had to get my hands on this one! If you don't know what this is or why it's so hyped up, let me just link you to the Goodreads page of the first book - you should then go and read it and tell me how amazing it is. ;) 

Anyway I'm trying to pace myself before starting this, I know if I start it I'll never get any revision done, and there's exactly 14days until my first exam, so that's not an option! It's sitting next to my bed though so at least I can look at it right!?

Pick up a copy of ACOWAR here! *

I want to get both of these books finished by the end of the month, I'm excited to read them both, they sound like great reads and I'll check back in with my reviews for them!

What are you planning to read in May?! Let me know below!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing tbr there! I've heard so many hype about ACOWAR, I need to start the series soon! I hope you'll enjoy both books. Have an amazing May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really like Knife of Never Letting Go, but Release sounds amazing! I hope you'll enjoy it!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's much different! I actually did really enjoy Release, I just posted the review if you're interested in reading it! http://originalbooker.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/release-patrick-ness.html

      Delete