Pages

01/05/2018

Update.

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been absolutely swamped with work and uni! I doubt anyone's noticed, but thought I'd make a short little post just to have a quick update with you all!

I've been in the world's longest reading slump for what seems like a century, but it's finally over and I'm making my way through my TBR.

I have about 2 weeks left of university forever so that's exciting and it means I'll have loads more time to read without feeling guilty.

I feel so out of the loop when it comes to books, I have no idea what's popular, what's recently come out or what's due to come out, I have no idea who's reading what and what the latest gossip is so I'm trying to get back into the groove of things, slowly but surely.

Anyway, I've read a few books in the past week or so, so I'll be writing up those reviews and hopefully get a steady stream of posts up and running on the blog!

If there's anything you wanna see me review, leave your suggestions in the comment, or tweet me @anthblogs :)

Also, I would love to hear what you've been reading these past 6-8months, and what you'd recommend for me to read! I'm in a fantasy/dystopian mood at the moment so hit me up!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're on your way back! Can't wait to read some of your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anth! I'm not in a reading slump necessarily, but I'm currently in a weird mood where I want to read, but when I do read nothing grabs my attention... it's really annoying ahaha!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete