Pages

29/04/2014

Recommend me a YA book?

I'm running out of books to read. I'm aware I have like 200 to-read books on my goodreads, but whenever I go through them, I'm just not in the mood for them. So I'd really appreciate it if you could comment below with a name of a book you really enjoyed and maybe a little on what it's about.

I'm currently reading Attachments - Rainbow Rowell and I'm loving it so far! It's such a cute/funny book. (Better than Fangirl imo).

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could click each ad just once! I'm trying to get some money saved up for University! (Starting a little late, seeing as I'm moving in September but it's worth a try!) All it takes is a click, it'll really help me <3 nbsp="" p="">

2 comments:

  1. Given that I came here from a post on the Mortal Instruments on goodreads, I can say without a doubt that you should check out The Demon Trapper's Daughter - it's a four book series and it has a very similar world. I think it's written a little better than TMI but I also don't much like TMI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor is amazing and all 3 books are out.
    The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
    Nightshade series Andrea Cremer
    The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
    The Lunar Chronicles by Melissa Meyer
    Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi
    Graceling series

    ReplyDelete